HSE statement; Nov 15 2018
At Zedcor Energy Services we believe that it is possible to provide quality equipment and services while also protecting people and the environment. The staff and management at Zedcor are committed to exceeding the requirements of provincial and federal HSE legislation to ensure we are meeting the needs of our clients and our extremely low incident rate is a reflection of that commitment.
We maintain a Certificate of Recognition and compete quarterly internal HSE audits to ensure we are identifying and correcting any deficiencies in our program. We are registered with ComplyWorks, ISNetworld and Avetta as part of our compliance management policy.
Our commitment starts with;
- Employing individuals who are trained and competent to complete their tasks safely.
- Integrating health and safety into our everyday operations.
- Ensuring employees are involved in all levels of continuous communications
- Measuring our processes against industry standards
- Direct involvement from senior management in supporting and enforcing expectations
The benefits of such a strong commitment filter through all operations and create an environment of;
- Reduced injuries, incidents and associated costs
- Reduced absenteeism
- Increased productivity and quality of work
- Improved work environment
Zedcor understands and is committed to working with our clients to ensure that the processes, procedures and reporting requirements are met.